This afternoon Aspen and I spent some time at the mall window shopping. We were checking out the plethora of costume jewelry that Dillard's had on sale and I came across this really big gaudy ring and put it on. I showed Aspen and then stuck out my fist to her and said "Wonder twin powers activate!" First she looked at the sales lady to make sure she wasn't watching us, thus embarrassing her, then she looked at me and said "What?" I promised her a clip from YouTube on the subject!
While searching for a clip to show her, I came across this one that I thought very clever!!
4 comments:
Hysterical! Why did these shows always involve an mischievous monkey? Couldn't any of them come up with anything better?!
How funny!
Poor girl, life without the Wonder Twins just isn't right!
I had forgotten about this cartoon. I loved the Wonder Twins.
I enjoyed your birthday adventure, too.
too funny! LOL
Post a Comment