Yesterday I received an email from my sweet friend Richard asking me to turn off the auto play on a song I posted in December. I had NO idea this was happening! When I posted the videos of Star Wars and Minesweeper my friend Dottie mentioned that some music was interfering but I just thought that it was something with her computer! When I go to my blog it does not automatically start! So, here is an official apology to all my fans! I'm sorry. I had no idea!! AND, I've fixed it!!

4 comments:
Thanks Steph for fixin the problem.
It was nice song the first few times we heard it but got old pretty quick.
LOVE YA SWEETIE!
It never did this to me. There was no music that automatically started on my computer. I think Richard and Dottie are making it up. Troublemakers!
Hey, I have to do what I can to stir up trouble, right Steph???
Post a Comment