Bed Head!Her friends are dieing for it!tee hee
Is that static? Or just bed head? lol!
100% bed head!
Twinner is that we have four children. I love bed head it is the best.
That is the best ever...if I could get mine to do that I might just wear it to school!
Whoa. It's cute and funny now; just wait 'til she's 15!
wow! that's quite the fashion statement she's making! LOL
She is so cute! I am just discovering how goofy your daughter is now that I am in nursery. Very silly!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Bed Head!
Her friends are dieing for it!
tee hee
Is that static? Or just bed head? lol!
100% bed head!
Twinner is that we have four children. I love bed head it is the best.
That is the best ever...if I could get mine to do that I might just wear it to school!
Whoa. It's cute and funny now; just wait 'til she's 15!
wow! that's quite the fashion statement she's making! LOL
She is so cute! I am just discovering how goofy your daughter is now that I am in nursery. Very silly!
Post a Comment