1/16/2009

Excuse My Hiatus

I know it's been a while. But, this Facebook thing has really taken over my body! I'm working on the addiction. I promise.

For now, I saw both of these videos today on other friends' blogs and just HAD to post them here.

This first one is great... I'm going to rent the movies tonight so we can watch them this weekend! (It was posted by Bree.)

Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.

This next one is great, too! (Richard shared it on his blog.) It took me a minute to catch on but once I did I loved it!

post signature

6 comments:

okmft said...

That Star Wars video is amazingly funny! It's hard to imagine someone who hasn't actually seen any of them, though. I saw the first one (episode 4) when I was 8!

okmft said...

Are we really watching these Star Wars movies tonight? Awesome!!!

dottie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breeda said...

The Minesweeper one is funny! Oh, the passion! That game has sucked me in a time or 2....or 3 or 50. haha

Unknown said...

LOL, love the Star Wars spoof. Never played Minesweeper so don't quite get it but seems funny anyway!

Kim said...

Those were so funny!!