1/28/2009

Today Is My Birthday!

Maybe it's shallow of me to announce this but, honestly, this is for posterity's sake too! I want my kids to read this later and know (or remember) things like this!!

So far, this birthday has been pretty different than last year's birthday. This year we are iced in. There was a nasty ice storm that came through Monday night and both the kids and Geoff were home from school/work. So, with no where to go I've been reading Chronicles of Narnia, basking in the tons of birthday wishes on Facebook, and doing laundry. Oh, and I showered! We do have plans to go to my dad's for pizza and cake this evening, though.

I thought I would let you in on a few things that I like. I realize that by the time many of you read this it will be too late to get them for me for my birthday... that's okay... there's always next year. And, when you're old (35 this year, thank you) your tastes don't really change from year to year!

There's this gum:

I LOOVVVEE this gum! Ever since my mousecapades with Amber! I saw this gum when checking out at the Walmarts, laughed out loud, received funny looks, and bought it. You see, in that little film we made, Amber said that the mice like bubblemint gum... I thought she was hilarious at the time because there wasn't such a thing... uh... I WAS WRONG! Anyway, you can buy a huge pack of these at Sam's for 6 or 7 bucks! hint hint. I was also very disappointed to see that it is NOT "a low calorie food"!

Next on my list is this:

I LOOOVEEE this chocolate. Did I say that I love it?! I love it! So creamy. So delicious. (I know it looks a little like a poop log but, that's beside the point!)

Next up:

This is a Casio Exilim z750 and I LOOOVVVEE it! Unfortunately, I've lost it! I cannot find it anywhere! So, if any of you are feeling exceptionally generous feel free to get me one of these!

And last (for now) but not least...

I currently crave all food mexican! Yumm!!

post signature

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Today is your birthday? What the-? I had an extra Casio Exilim z750 I was gonna send to you but I seem to have misplaced it. I can't find it anywhere! Oh well, maybe next year.

Wishing you a "Just Brushed Clean Feeling" after your birthday pizza and cake tonight! And remember, birthday calories don't count!

p.s. How's that laundry comin'?

Steph said...

you're such a tease! laundry is done!

amberd. said...

Happy Birfday Stephy! I love you! I KNEW all along bubblemint gum existed. You just had me convinced I was crazy. Jerk.

I hope you get the mexican food. Aint nothing better than having gas on your birthday. holla!

-love you....

Breeda said...

happy birthday! bummer to be stuck inside....burr!
Love ya Lady!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday. I have - I mean had the dove bar here for you to pick up on your way to town - but these darn baby cravings - well you know.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, sounds great.

http://richardbarron.net/ said...

If I get the chance later, I'll email you an enchilada. (Be careful - they're really hot right after you print them out!)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was great!!!

Unknown said...

Since the gum isn't a "low calorie food" you'd better just chew half a piece at a time.