5/16/2007

The day I had 8 kids!!

I watch the 2 neighbor girls after school until their parents get home and today I watched another 2 kids for a friend of mine!! Am I nuts!? When you have 4, what's 4 more?!
Andyn is probably screaming in her crib!!

5 comments:

Lolly Pants said...

Steph,

That two tier cake looks to die for. I gotta say, you are one lucky gal!

Lolly Pants said...

Looks like I figured out how to post a comment huh. I had to do a million things and get a different log in...Mama Mia.

okmft said...

So does this mean you feel ready for us to start thinking about adding to our family? Alright!!!!! :-)
- Geoff, the proud father (of four)

okmft said...

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day, Steph. You may not have gotten the dessert after dinner, but at least you got one for breakfast! How many mothers can say that?

I guess no holiday will go perfect; the important thing is that you feel loved and appreciated. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say you are seriously one of the most uniquely hilarious people I have ever met! I literally burst into laughter after reading about the bib. I can see myself there...outside the store with you laughing while tears streamed from my face! You are such a gem steph! I love you!