5/29/2007

Eat Dirt !!

That's what Asher decided to do yesterday! He's never attempted this before and by looking at his reaction, I don't think he'll do it again. He didn't really care for the taste! While I'm talking about crazy things that Asher is doing, I have to mention his recent attempt to taste a jelly bean through his nose!! A couple of months ago I was helping a friend at her home and he was sitting on the couch watching a movie and out of the blue he started screaming his head off! When I got to him I realized that he had a black jelly bean stuck up his nose. I managed to pull it out. It had to hurt because there was a little bit of blood on it! Maybe it's a boy thing, but my girls never tried either of these shenanigans!! He's only two, I guess I have a lot more of this to look forward to!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You never told me about the jelly bean incident! We just never talk anymore...

okmft said...

That's my boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

mmmm black jelly beans are the best, way to go asher give the ol mom a run for her money!!
love ya bunches
Jenn

Unknown said...

Asher is thinning out! He's looking more and more like a big boy...time to move up from those size 3 diapers!