5/06/2007

Great to be Eight!

Aspen turned 8 today! I can hardly believe it! She has moments when I think she has been possessed by a 16 yr old but most of the time she's a gem! She had a skating party yesterday and even though only a couple of people came I really think she had a great time. I think I felt bad more than she did. Afterward we took her to eat lunch/dinner at this Asian grill buffet place (really yummy-really fun) and our waitress brought her a huge piece of ice cream cake with a candle in it! She was really happy about the candle because stinky ol' mom forgot the candles for her skating rink cake and made her pretend she was blowing them out! She was happy that she actually got to make a wish! So here's the cake I made her. It was red velvet (horse meat). And below is what they brought her at the Chinese place.
I think they are equally as beautiful!!
One last picture of Geoff, Asher and Aspen skating!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think your horse cake looks GREAT! You didn't even tell me about that! Asher is already looking a lot older than when I last saw him. sniff...sniff