6/30/2007

I Don't Recognize Me Either

 
I was looking at some old pictures while Asher sat on my lap. When I came across the one above he only recognized his Dad. When I pointed to me in the picture and asked him "Who is that?" He said "Aunt Terra." I asked him three times and even had him look at me and then at the picture and his answer was the same. I said "It's okay - I don't recognize me either." I'm working on that. He also thought that the baby in the picture was Andyn (it's Aspen - we're with my grandma and grandpa). This made me feel good because of my belief that Andyn and Aspen look just alike. But in reality Andyn is the only baby that Asher sees on a regular basis so he would probably say that about any baby picture that I showed him. So for kicks I included the following pictures of Andyn and Aspen. You be the judge! 1. 2.
 
3.
 
4.
 
Solution: 1.Andyn 2.Aspen 3.Andyn 4.Aspen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMIGOSH! They're identical!!!

Cindi M said...

That's amazing!! Some of our kids were like that too, especially Nathan and Elijah. I'd be holding Elijah after he was born and get all wigged out because he looked so much like Nathan. My brain would get confused.