I wanted to do something fun for the kids over the summer that would help the girls to keep reading. So, in an effort to be Super Mom, I decided to do a reading tree that I had read about on FamilyFun.com. After each book they write their name and the name of the book onto a green leaf that I've cut out and then they tape it to the tree. I've included a picture of my tree trunk.
The girls were concerned that it didn't have more branches and I know that it looks a little... funny up top but hopefully they'll read like crazy and we can fill in that whole area with leaves and you'll never know the difference!! :)
1 comment:
Wow! Post another picture at the end of summer. I thought briefly that I would make one, but I know I would get sick of writing on the leaves so I'll just enjoy yours!!
Post a Comment