6/07/2007
That's One Hug I Didn't Want
This morning I hear my husband scream like a girl and then in moments appear in the doorway to the living room where I was changing the baby. He is half naked and he says to me "Do you see any poop on me?". Asher is standing there in a 'spirit hands' pose (from Napoleon) with poop all over his hands. To be honest he is so hairy I couldn't see much of anything but hair. So I gave him a once over and still didn't see anything but the stench suggested that it was somewhere on him. A few moments later he spotted it on his chest. Mind you, he's totally freaking out this whole time!! Evidently, AFTER he got out of the shower he picked Asher up to hug him and Asher had just been playing with his new best friend (his penis) and happened to also have a poopy diaper! Geoff was loosing it! Even after he used a diaper wipe on his chest he could still smell it so I suggested he take another shower! I don't know what he was complaining about - I had to to give Asher a bath! Geoff said "That's one hug I didn't want!".
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment