I took Ainsley, my friend Jen, and her son to Sonic for ice cream the other night and when they brought out our order this was stuck to my cup. I would love to hear your thoughts on what the heck you think this is a picture of. It took me a while before I figured it out! If I was making a ton of cash on my little Google AdSense I would offer a great giveaway! But alas.... I don't!

4 comments:
Uh...is it a hot dog?
It's a foot long. They are trying to say that their foot longs are so big that if you tried to put it in your trunk you would have to tie a red flag to it so no one would hit it from behind. Ha ha ha, very funny, they are so witty. ;p Rox
ya, that is WEIRD!!! I never would have figured that one out. How funny.
I knew right away but then again I love their footlongs!
Post a Comment