5/30/2008

Flashback Friday

For today's Flashback Friday I've chosen this picture:

001_25

This was taken in the fall of 1999. Geoff and I had just graduated from OSU, Aspen was just born and we had spent the summer living with my dad while Geoff worked for him in the surveying field. When the summer ended we moved to Hastings, MI where Geoff grew up. We actually lived in his parents house while they were in Arizona taking care of Geoff's grandparents. We wanted to take some family photos so we went to a local park and set up the tripod and used the self timer on the camera and snapped a ton of pictures! This is one of them. We took a picture by this pole only because someone had previously carved a heart in it with these words "Jeff + Steph Forever" Cute, huh?! Here are some more photos from that photo shoot:

006_20009_17

022_4 004_22

014_12 011_15

post signature

7 comments:

amberd. said...

You guys are totally cute!!! So sweet.

Unknown said...

Life was so much simpler then, wasn't it? And yet at the time, it seemed so hard in many ways. You guys look so young and carefree! And LOOK at all of Geoff's hair!

The Wagoner Gang said...

HAVE TO AGREE WITH SHELLEY...AND AGAIN LOOK AT GEOFF'S HAIR. I NEED TO STEAL THIS IDEA AND DO FLASHBACK FRIDAY...

Anonymous said...

Geoff's hair was my first thought too. HE HAD SOME!!! My dad was bald at the age of 23 so my family can relate :)

You guys are so darn cute and YOUNG! See what havin kids does to ya....if we had only known (j/k).

D-lyn said...

Hello!
Lovely family! I found your web page while looking through the California Ventura Mission site.
feel free to check my site too through my profile!
Loves former Sister Allred.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Geoff ever had hair...lol...preston

Anonymous said...

Omg!! Steph shes so cute. I miss you guys so so much..!!! LOVE YOU GUYS KOURTNEY JOHNSTON