5/16/2008

Classic Movie List

To the right I have added a link that you can click on and it will take you straight to the comment box of the Classic Movie Post. So, if you think of more classic movies that you would like to add to the list click there.

I have added all of the movies that have been suggested to the column on the right and will continue to do so when new ones are added.

As a special feature, in one of the columns on the right I will highlight a movie that our family has just watched from the list.

Here are a couple that my friend Sis. Walch suggested:

South Pacific

Pride and Predjudice (Prejudice - nice, Shelley. I didn't proof read.)

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I love the movie "South Pacific Pride". I've never seen the movie "Predjudice", though, it doesn't sound very nice.

Unknown said...

Always here to help. ;-)

Anonymous said...

What about HAIRSPRAY... the new one
JENN