Friday night my friend Jennifer invited me over to watch an old movie from her vast collection! This is what we chose: If a Man Answers. I highly recommend it! I thought it was super cute!
Then today Shelley mentioned that she really liked 'The Man Who Knew Too Little' so I've added it to my list! This morning I watched 'An Affair to Remember' and the kiddos and I started 'Oklahoma!' this afternoon! Good stuff I tell ya!
FYI, I have added a 'Just Watched' section to the sidebar. You can click on the picture and it will take you to IMDB where you can read about the movie and check out user reviews!

3 comments:
The Man Who Knew Too MUCH, too MUCH! Jimmy Stewart and Doris Day. The Man Who Knew Too Little is with Bill Murray, a good movie but definitely not a "classic".
Oops! Duly noted!
hee hee...i have the man who knew too little if you want to swipe it.
Post a Comment