5/01/2008

Happy Blogiversary

I'm not sure if I should say "Happy 1st Birthday" or "Happy 1st Anniversary". Technically, my blog was "born" a year ago today. But I also, technically, started my new life with Blogger a year ago! Either way - it's been a whole stinkin' year!! A total of 276 posts! I'm looking for ways to print my blog into a book format and have had a hard time finding what I'm looking for exactly but I'm just gonna go with the best out there for now. I wish I was SUPER smart and could write software and then I could develop my own program to do it.... and then I'd be rich!! I know my way around a little bit of html but not enough to create my own software. Maybe someday! Anywho, Happy Blogversary to me!! I hope you all have a great day!

post signature

8 comments:

amberd. said...

Happy Blogiversary Steph! Thanks for getting all of your billions of friends like me addicted to it as well! I love my blog!! My blogiversary is in May!! hehehe

<3 Ya! Your doing great!

GumbyandPokey said...

Wow! Love your blog. How exciting that it's one! Are you having cake and ice cream today, or knowing that you're at Shelley's something much, much better?

Cindi

Heidi said...

Happy Blogiversary Steph! I have enjoyed reading what you have been up to!

http://richardbarron.net/ said...

Okay, two salient points:

1. You ARE smart enough to figure out how to hard bind your blog. You are assuming that people who know how to do stuff like that JUST KNOW. But the truth is it takes training and practice to do anything well. Maybe you should take a class or something.

2. In the word "anniversary", it's the "anniv" part that means a year, so I guess it would be "annivblogary."

3. There is no three. I said two. ;>)

http://richardbarron.net/ said...

By the way, I got Abby over to the computer to read your blog, and she couldn't put it down. She thinks your kids are beautiful, and that you are all excellent dancers. She is also quite enamored of the name "Aspen."

Steph said...

Richard, tell your wife "Thank you!" I'm slightly partial to her name, too!

Deanne said...

I know you don't really know me, but I follow Amber's and Shelly's blog and linked over to yours. Anyway, here is a site that binds blogs: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

Thought you might be interested in it.

Steph said...

Thank you, Deanne. I've actually looked into Blurb and REALLY liked it! But, they do not include your comments. This is a must for me. Some of these comments are priceless and I really don't want to leave them out. If you see anything else please let me know!