
5/09/2008
Don't Try This at Home
This really sweet girl in our ward decided that she wanted to remove her nose ring because now felt that it wasn't appropriate. Nobody told her to do this she just wanted to do it. She felt like it was the right thing to do. Anywho.... we were at a ward activity when she was saying that she was having trouble removing it and my husband suggested wire cutters. Well, after talking about it for a while he convinced her to let him go get ours from home (we live really close to the church) and then the sister missionaries, Robin, and I went to the bathroom to do 'surgery'! She seemed a little nervous at first when she was trying to do it herself. But then Sister Cason stepped in and did the deed! Congrats, Robin!! You are now nose ring free!!
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
A story with a happy ending - nose ring removed! I think those things are second only to French toenails (which I think look like claws) in grossness.
THIS LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT HURT A LITTLE....ITS GOOD TO KNOW WHO TO GO TO IF I NEED NOSE SURGERY. haha
That's so ironic. I was just thinking of GETTING a nose ring...
My friend was telling me that at the last Enrichment, the RS President was asking questions like "Who has a blog?" Then the people with a blog would walk to the other side of the room. I wish I had been there. This is what I get for skipping out on Enrichment. The reason I wish I were there? One of the questions she asked was, "Who has ever had a piercing other than ears?" And who knows what other kind of juicy info I missed.
Dang! I just left you a funny comment and it didnt got through. Blogger ticks me off sometimes! Ok...it had to do with Geoff, me and the wire cutters.
Post a Comment