I chose the following photo only because it is the oldest photo on my hard drive. I scanned it sometime back for one reason or another. It's a photo of me and my friend Warren Mueller.
I met Warren right after I joined the Church in '92. He was a missionary. We became friends and when I moved out to Utah I spent a lot of time with him and his family. They were avid skiers but I really never had the time or opportunity to go with them (not to mention - I don't ski). So, the last weekend of the season Warren dragged me up to Alta Ski Area (I only had like 45 minutes free) and we did a couple of rounds on the 'training ropes'. I never actually made it to the slopes! But as you can see from the photo - we had a great time!!


2 comments:
Of all the years I lived in Utah, I only went skiing twice. Once with my Mom and once with Dave. It was all downhill from there...
So... I love the flash back friday idea. Superb!
And... skiing. I've actually never been. Only snowboarding. My knees were completely black and blue form falling down all night.
Post a Comment