5/26/2008

Long Weekend!

We're back from a long weekend in Missouri! I can't wait to update the blog! Lots of good stories to share!

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You feelin better??? Thanks for bringing the rain with you, we sure needed it!

6 P's in a Pod said...

Steph: I haven't looked at your blog in a long time and wow have I missed a ton of stuff! (Shame on me!) I LOVE the signature thingy (your initials). WAY cute. Very entertaining posts. I'll be sure to look more often!

amberd. said...

Jerk. Thanks for visiting us. I can't believe you were only 4 1/2 hours away. Next time I'm in Oklahoma City, I'll be sure to NOT stop by and visit you. Oh yeah, I've already done that like a bazillion times! hahhaa! love ya.

Steph said...

Uh. Jerk. That's 4 1/2 hours the OTHER way!! We had to drive 7 to get there!