6/16/2008

At The Break.....

So, today I kicked it into High Gear. To be honest, around here it's either No Gear or High Gear! But since we're hoping to move very soon I decided High Gear was needed in order to get us where we need to be!! It took me all day but I went through every square inch of Asher & Andyn's bedroom getting rid of all of their clothes that don't fit, toys that they don't play with, and trash that was no longer in need of being stored under their beds! I'm going to be having one heck of a garage sale very soon!!!

I usually spend WAY more time on the computer than is healthy but all day today was spent on the kids' room, cleaning the kitchen, and doing a couple of loads of laundry except when I sat down to eat a bite of lunch I checked my email, created a short post for the blog about us moving, and whipped out this super-duper cute... thing. It's actually a cover for an empty can of Italian Style Bread Crumbs. Last week when I spent THREE complete mornings with the girls in THEIR bedroom, I noticed that they had a butt-load of pens and pencils but really nowhere to put them. Enter... cute cover for empty container!

Aspen Ainsley pencil holder

Here's the finished product:

CIMG5701 CIMG5702

NOW I can go to bed and pick up where I left off in Gone With The Wind!!!

Good night!

These graphics/papers/elements were made by Amy Sumrall from www.lilbitsandberries.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

See!? You can have your cake and eat it, too! ie, go into High Gear, be creative on the computer and STILL fit in some GWTW!

Simply Sarah said...

How do you find TIME to do all these things, blog, watch movies, etc, etc with 4 kids????????? What time do you get up and what time do you sleep?

BTW - I noticed that you give credit for the digi stuff. I use a lil of this and a lil of that from different kits. Do I have to name them ALL???

Check out what I did for my most recent post (1st in months)? Do I need to put websites also?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sarah (amber's sister, in case you forget who the weirdo commenting on your blog is...)

Simply Sarah said...

Oh... yea!

You might need the web site, huh??

www.cabanaclan.blogspot.com

I think I might want to change up my layout...interested in helping?

Cindi M said...

Hi Steph,

Just thinking about you today and all the work you must be doing! Good luck with all of that. Wish I could help you out in some way.

amberd. said...

Hey friend....you make me (by accident) feel like a crappy Mom. LOL! There is no way I would ever in a time of stress stop and do something like that for my kids. You're the best! Here's hoping I can be more like you. =)