6/20/2008

Flashback Friday

I almost forgot all about Flashback Friday!! I have been so stinkin' busy!! But here goes!

This picture was taken in the fall of 1999. It's of me and my nephew Matthew. I think he's like 3 or 4. His preschool class was having some kind of 'Bring a Visitor Day' and he invited me and Geoff. We're playing with the puppet theater here!

 

327539-R1-07-18_008

 

This next one was of him doing his favorite thing (as I remember it) - Dress Up!!

327539-R1-06-19_007

This little guy is now almost 13 and a GREAT young man! He is good at just about every sport, plays the piano, performs in community plays, and is on track to get his Eagle Scout very soon (if he hasn't already)! Love to you, Matthew!!

We really have some great memories of living in Michigan! But, I'm still really glad to live near my family!!!

Till next week!

post signature

 

 

No comments: