Father Goose To Catch a Thief Wait Until Dark People Will Talk The Day the Earth Stood Still My Fair Lady Operation Petticoat Roman Holiday
I'm actually looking into buying a projector so that we can watch some of these in an 'outdoor theater' type setting. If anyone has one that they want to bring over and watch one of these movies with us that would be great!
Also, I predict that we will not be able to watch all of these by the end of summer. Not only is the list extremely long but we also just got word that Geoff's written application for licensure was accepted and he goes to Little Rock on Friday for an oral examination before the licensing board. If we can sell our house before school starts then we will be moving! I have a feeling a lot of my extra time will not be watching movies but packing and showing the house! Wish us luck!

5 comments:
I personally do NOT wish you luck, as we don't want you guys to move :( We love ya to much!!!
You know we wish you only the best but would prefer you sit and watch movies instead of showing the house and packing!
EEEK! Good luck with all that. Since you're packing up and moving anyway, why not NJ? They pump your gas for you here!
another good oldie is The Jester with Danny Kay I think that is how you spell it?
It also has a very young Angella Lansbury as the princess.
PS. Love the fondant cake you made!
where are you moving to this time? you guys are hard to keep up with! exciting times! keep us posted!
Post a Comment