6/20/2008

Cloth Diapers

I'm getting rid of all of my cloth diapers and covers! If any of you are interested let me know before I sell them online!

When I get a chance, I will take some pictures of my covers (wraps) but until then... aren't these covers SOOOO cute?!

I have some cute ones but they're really coming out with some cute stuff!!

I did find this picture of one that I do have (it's Noah's Ark):

post signature

3 comments:

Ally said...

Um....what are those used for? Hehehe, just kidding. I have more respect for you and less for me. Cloth diapers are not apart of my vocabulary!

valgae said...

Hey girlie!!! I should probably buy some since we are going to be poor students soon. How do these things work? I have never seen a fancy cloth diaper. I have also never commented on your blog so here we go. I am trying to blog too I just cant think of much to say. LOL

Anonymous said...

cute cover ups...what happened to Flashback Fridays?