6/02/2008

GoodSearch

A while back I posted about a wonderful show called Signing Time. You can read my post here. Well, I signed up for updates from their blog called Operation Ghana and recently received an update that talked about a great way to help donate to their foundation. Here it is in her own words:
Today I got some more good news for the Signing Time Foundation. You can now use Good Search.com as your search engine and raise money for The Signing Time Foundation! When you search the internet and use Good Search with Signing Time Foundation as your non-profit of choice, each search generates 2 cents for us. This may not seem like a lot, but think of how often you search the internet and think of how many of us there are! It uses the Yahoo search engine. One way to remember to search for us is to set www.goodsearch.com as your homepage. It’s just a little thing, but it can make a big difference! So, spread the word, the more the merrier. Do a great thing and start using GoodSearch today!

If you're so inclined you can easily add GoodSearch to your toolbar like I did here (you can click on the picture to view a bigger version): Notice that I left Google search there also. But if you click on the down arrow next to the G with the halo on it:

it will give you several options of search engines. I have to say that I searched a certain term in both search engines (Google & GoodSearch) and got almost identical results. So, why not? If the search engine works well and someone can benefit from my addiction to researching everything on the internet... great! You should do it too! It just takes a couple of minutes!

post signature

1 comment:

GumbyandPokey said...

Done! What a great idea!

Cindi