The other morning at breakfast Ainsley started singing the scales and Andyn (without coaching) responded:
Andyn is always good for a laugh and some cheap entertainment! Ainsley was doing great with those scales!
That's just to cute! Andyn is going to keep you guys on your feet for a long time!!!!
That is so cute. And Ainsley sure has a great little voice.
I just love my neices. Spectacular, girls! : )
Brigham started singing a little while back too. He just gets kind-of loud and slows his words down. It's very funny.
This is so darn cute!
How old is Andyn?I am thinking around the same as my Juliette who just turned 2.She is so cute!
lol! You've got cute kids. Oh and NICE kitchen you've got back there! ;-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Andyn is always good for a laugh and some cheap entertainment! Ainsley was doing great with those scales!
That's just to cute! Andyn is going to keep you guys on your feet for a long time!!!!
That is so cute. And Ainsley sure has a great little voice.
I just love my neices. Spectacular, girls! : )
Brigham started singing a little while back too. He just gets kind-of loud and slows his words down. It's very funny.
This is so darn cute!
How old is Andyn?
I am thinking around the same as my Juliette who just turned 2.
She is so cute!
lol! You've got cute kids. Oh and NICE kitchen you've got back there! ;-)
Post a Comment