6/11/2008

Where Have You Been?

States That I've Visited Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
States That I've Lived In Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
State That We're Moving To Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
State Shelley Lives In - Tsk, Tsk! Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
State Shelley SHOULD Live In! Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I'm surprised you picked TX for me! I assumed it would be Arkansas. I guess you were trying to be more realistic?!?

Michelle said...

Wow, you're moving to Arkansas! I hope you're moving to our ward! I'm Cindi and Joe's cousin. Contact her for my email address--I would love to be able to help you any way you need. My husband is EQ president, and could set up moving help!
~Michelle

amberd. said...

I think Shelley should live in Texas too. It seems fitting.