I bought these little purses in the craft section at Walmart and some rick-rack to decorate them with. We have a bedazzler so they used that too. Before we could get started, I had to take them to Walmart to get craft glue. I think they really had a good time going to the store in their PJ's and slippers! They really had a fun time making their purses look pretty!
They spent the rest of the time playing with our millions of dress-up costumes. At one point they all came in and announced that Ainsley (dressed in a wedding dress) was soon to be married to Asher. It was so funny to watch him try to be so 'prim & proper' during the wedding 'ceremony'! They even kissed on the lips. I figured I would say something if it got out of hand. The only time I had to say anything was after the 'bride & groom' kissed one of Ainsley's friends announced "Now you can have sex!". I almost choked! I just calmly said, "Hey, we're probably not going to talk about that." I'm such an idiot. I didn't know what else to say. I hope she's getting her information from her parents. I'm pretty sure she is - they're really good people. As you can see from the pics they had a really good time with our afro, too. The girls even got to marry a giraffe... now that doesn't happen everyday!
Print Page
12/26/2007
Ainsley's Sleepover
So, I let Ainsley invite two little friends over for a sleepover for her birthday and these are some pics from that evening:
I bought these little purses in the craft section at Walmart and some rick-rack to decorate them with. We have a bedazzler so they used that too. Before we could get started, I had to take them to Walmart to get craft glue. I think they really had a good time going to the store in their PJ's and slippers! They really had a fun time making their purses look pretty!
They spent the rest of the time playing with our millions of dress-up costumes. At one point they all came in and announced that Ainsley (dressed in a wedding dress) was soon to be married to Asher. It was so funny to watch him try to be so 'prim & proper' during the wedding 'ceremony'! They even kissed on the lips. I figured I would say something if it got out of hand. The only time I had to say anything was after the 'bride & groom' kissed one of Ainsley's friends announced "Now you can have sex!". I almost choked! I just calmly said, "Hey, we're probably not going to talk about that." I'm such an idiot. I didn't know what else to say. I hope she's getting her information from her parents. I'm pretty sure she is - they're really good people. As you can see from the pics they had a really good time with our afro, too. The girls even got to marry a giraffe... now that doesn't happen everyday!
Print Page
I bought these little purses in the craft section at Walmart and some rick-rack to decorate them with. We have a bedazzler so they used that too. Before we could get started, I had to take them to Walmart to get craft glue. I think they really had a good time going to the store in their PJ's and slippers! They really had a fun time making their purses look pretty!
They spent the rest of the time playing with our millions of dress-up costumes. At one point they all came in and announced that Ainsley (dressed in a wedding dress) was soon to be married to Asher. It was so funny to watch him try to be so 'prim & proper' during the wedding 'ceremony'! They even kissed on the lips. I figured I would say something if it got out of hand. The only time I had to say anything was after the 'bride & groom' kissed one of Ainsley's friends announced "Now you can have sex!". I almost choked! I just calmly said, "Hey, we're probably not going to talk about that." I'm such an idiot. I didn't know what else to say. I hope she's getting her information from her parents. I'm pretty sure she is - they're really good people. As you can see from the pics they had a really good time with our afro, too. The girls even got to marry a giraffe... now that doesn't happen everyday!
Print Page
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the Diana Ross afro. That's what my hair looks like in the morning...
Hey Steph! Once I stopped laughing, I feel most certainly this is my sweet girl speaking. Yes, tis true, she has many questions...much more than her brothers EVER have. Sorry for the over-share.
Post a Comment