Below are a couple of pics of some fun stuff from Thanksgiving. Mostly cute pics of Andyn and Emma. I think they are going to be great friends. They played together on the blow-up bed at Aunt Terra's, Roxane shared her pumpkin pie with them both (I don't think she got any), and the last two are the girls at the back door. I'm not sure what they were looking at (maybe reflections) but I had my nephew Preston go outside to take a picture of them from the outside. They are SO cute!

The following pictures are from my mom's house. This is the first year in a long time that we've had Thanksgiving at my mom's. It was a lot of fun! Terra made dressing with cornbread... I made a 'cornbreadman' out of the leavings. Then we helped mom decorate for Christmas. In years past mom hasn't really wanted to decorate too much so we offered to help out. Making good memories.

These pics were just some that I snapped while sitting on the couch at my mom's. Just for fun!
Print Page
1 comment:
I really like the 2nd collage except it made me miss you guys real bad! :-(
Post a Comment