12/26/2007

Blogging Binge II

So, I'm in Walmart the other day and I run into someone I know (we live in a small town so this happens with every visit to Walmart) but haven't seen in a while. Her kids used to go to school with my kids but now attend a different school. I haven't seen her in a long time. After we say our hellos she informs me that I need to update my blog! I was slightly shocked (but pleased) to find out that she actually reads it!! I guess I have a wider fan base that I realized!! Thanks, Melissa, for your continued support!! For Melissa and all of my other adoring fans out there I must apologize. Things have been a little crazy here. Two trips to Michigan in one month can really screw up someone's schedule! It's all good. We had a really good visit in Michigan last week but are really glad that we're back. It was one crazy trip! You are all about to experience another one of my blogging binges. I have many blogging topics that I have been waiting to publish. I am going to try and post most of those tonight! Print Page

No comments: