I'm going to attempt to catch up on some blogging today and pretend that I have nothing else of any importance to attend to today!!
On the way home from dropping Geoff off at the airport in Dallas last week we stopped at a McDonald's in McKinney, TX to grab a bite and let the kids go to the bathroom. This wasn't your typically decorated McD's. It was kind of fancy! The Decor was muted colors.

Lots of black and lots of fancy paintings and chachkis. I HAD to take a picture of the toilet! I think that this is a decision that they will regret in a few years! They also had a really cool "Aquarium" themed playland that the kids really enjoyed playing in.
Print Page
5 comments:
I really like the black toilet! I wish I had one. That way it won't look so dirty all the time!
Yeah...but Shelley, don't you WANT to know if your potty is dirty? I'm thinking it would be really hard to see if there was something really yucky on that seat when you sat down. I'm stickin to the while toilet myself. When I was growing up I had a friend that had a blue bathroom and a pink bathroom. the tub sink, toilet all coordinated. Blue and Pink toilets! Wow! The thing that is the best about this black toilet is the gold plumbing fixtures to go with it. Can't beat the black and gold.......
Oh my goodnees!!! You and I are the only gals I know that carries their cameras everywhere and that would take a picture of the bathroom!!! I love it...
Jen Wagoner
Thank you for posting these beautiful images of Dawne and the stories about her. She has a beautiful smile and I can tell she was a very happy person! I wish to give my condolenses to all of you and know this time will be just a fleeting moment befor you are together again. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your family for just a few moments when I read about your experiences and thoughts.
You have a beautiful family.
John
John, thank you for your kind words. She was a beautiful person. Do you mind if I ask you which 'John' you are? We know a few!
Post a Comment