12/08/2007

Frazzled Mom

I have like 10 topics recorded on my voice recorder on my phone that I really want to blog about but I feel like my head is going to explode right now!! I feel stressed and overwhelmed trying to get ready for the holidays. Because of Dawne's passing we will be driving to Michigan next weekend for the memorial service. This cuts out one whole week for preparing and getting stuff done. I have to get my emotions in check! I feel like I'm losing it. I don't want the holidays to be like this for me or my family! The truth is blogging really makes me feel happy. When I'm blogging I'm writing about the important stuff. Stuff I want to remember forever. Stuff that makes me feel happy when I reread it. For those reasons I feel sad when I truly don't have time to blog. Oh well, such is life. I really should go now and make breakfast for Ainsley and her friends... She had her postponed sleepover last night. I think she had a lot of fun. I'll post about that... later. **sigh** Print Page

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl I am a phone call away n e time u need me just call!! I love you & always think of you!! Lots of love ur friend!!!
Jenn McElroy!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

OOOH, yeah, give us all the juicy details of the sleepover! Tell us all about the S_X!

The Wagoner Gang said...

Hey Girl,
I haven't had a death in the family but I do know about being frazzled. Finals are this week and I still don't have my house decorated like I want. We need to get together..... I want to be able to enjoy this special time of the year instead of being so rushed....your friend
Jen