These are Asher's first school pictures. Honestly, I did not like them but I had to have them because they were his first! I guess he's going to be my only red head! The bottom one is more like how he is (in the face) but I really didn't like the crayons in the background!
Oh well!

3 comments:
I think he's SO handsome! I love that first picture...it's funny how they pose kids like that because it's so unnatural; but it DOES look really nice. Wouldn't it be funny if you walked in the dining room one day and he was sitting there posed like that?!
I think he is adorable steph! in both pics. but im anal like you...so i can't say much about you not liking them. ha ha! very cute.
What a great shirt you dressed him in! He's a cute boy!
Cindi
Post a Comment