4/01/2008

Obsessions

My friend Amber just wrote a post on her blog about her obsession with some old guy on a TV series called House. And she totally changed her blog layout to represent that obsession. I thought it might be kind of fun to "copy" her only use a guy that I think is gorgeous - Mark Ruffalo! Therefore... my new layout!

post signature

7 comments:

amberd. said...

Ruffalo Smuffalo.... House has got a billion times more "flair" than THAT guy! LOL! Good job though!

melissa said...

oh i love love him. have you seen "just like heaven?" one of my favorite movies, simply because of mark, he is just the best understated handsome leading man! good taste!

Unknown said...

I'm not diggin' the mustache, though. Do you like it? You just like that thick head of hair he's got...unlike some men we know...Shel

Steph said...

Honestly, I don't much care for the mustache either but.... MAN, the hair and the eyes!!! Whoa

okmft said...

Well...he does have nice eyes, but the mustache definitely has to go. I don't find them at all sexy.

Simply Sarah said...

uhhh... I must be retarded and all but who is this guy and what show is he on?

He is cute though...

Steph said...

WHO IS THIS GUY???!!! Oh, sweetie...
Here's a list of just a few movies that he's been in:

Reservation Road
Zodiac
All the King's Men
Collateral
13 Going on 30
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

So totally cute!!!