So, Amber has informed me that on her fancy-dancy wide screen monitor my layout looks like junk! Basically, I majorly tweaked a template that I found on the internet. So, if you have something other than a 17" monitor or you're using Internet Explorer (shame on you) instead of Fire Fox, then you probably don't think that my layout is all that great! This is what it's suppose to look like:

4 comments:
PAW HA HA HA! You make me giggle.
Your template looks perfect on my screen and Amber's looks whacked. Sorry Amber!
he is adorable. Was the he one on 13 going on 30?? i love that movie!
Well I had no idea there was another way to surf the web, thanks for the tip. I am now using fire fox and I feel like it is so much faster than internet explorer. I wish I could see your cool layout but I guess my screen is a little too small. I agree Mark Ruffalo is fine!
Post a Comment