4/01/2008

Lightening Doesn't Strike Twice April Fool's!!

Wouldn't that have been so totally nice?!! I WISH! Hope you all had a great April Fool's Day!! Remember-forgiveness is divine!!

Many of you will recognize this picture from my posts on our trip to Mexico. The trip that I won on the radio (read about it here)! Well, they say that lightening doesn't strike twice in the same place... I say bull-malarky! I just won a second trip from the same radio station!!!!! INCREDIBLE!! This time it's to Cozumel! Aspen begged me to take her so I agreed since I took Geoff last time! Woo Hoo! Viva Mexico!

post signature

16 comments:

amberd. said...

Are you DEAD serious? LOL! Ha ha! Too dang funny. Congrats!

kimhumpherys said...

congrats again..i can't believe you won another trip..i better start listening better to the radio!

Anonymous said...

NUH HUH!! E U serious!!!! lemme no when u find out where ur staying.. We love Cozumel!!
Jenn

Rox said...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!! Is that even allowed, to win twice within one year? NO FAIR!!!!! I had been listening trying to win and never heard the "special" sound! If I didn't love you so much I think I would be hating you right now! ;P

Rox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you might just be the luckiest person on the planet. You do know me of course. Beckiey Rocks!

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!--Shel

http://richardbarron.net/ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison B said...

I was about to die. that was a GREAT April fools!!! You sure had us fooled! Much better than telling my daughter there was no school today. :)

amberd. said...

Your such a dork Steph. Who still plays April Fools jokes when they are like in their 30's anyway? Duh....

hehehe. Actually... I was about to start asking you all kinds of questions about fairness rules. Like...you can't win twice in a year rules. But I didn't. Dork!

Steph said...

I'm genuinely shocked that you would think April Fools is only for kids!!! You're just annoyed cuz I gottcha!

amberd. said...

It was sarcasm. I think April Fool's jokes are great.

Steph said...

Oh. Sorry. That's the problem with the written word! Sometimes it's hard to know if people are being serious, funny, or sarcastic!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love you steph that was a good one i didnt even realize it was the first til Jilliann played an April fools joke on me!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you steph that was a good one i didnt even realize it was the first til Jilliann played an April fools joke on me!!!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny. Last night Dad was like, "did steph win another trip to mexico?" and i thought no way! i was actually going to comment that you were supposed to take your sister anyway...i'm the one in need of a break! : ) terra