4/20/2008

More Trampoline Fun

Please forgive me for all of these outdated posts. I had uploaded a bunch of pictures through Picasa to my blog and just saved them as drafts until I had more time to actually write. Well, it was starting to get out of hand so I knew it was time to start putting words to those pics!

A while back I posted about some trampoline fun we had. Well... here's some more. It's just fun to see what the kids do when they don't really know they're being watched!

I just have to say that I LOVE my camera! It surprises me how good it is! And it has lots of fun features. If you're in the market for a new one this is a really good one to have. You can get them on ebay now for less than $100 dollars. It has an excellent battery life and it takes excellent pictures. My favorite part is that I just set it on a cradle to charge it and with the push of a button on the cradle it uploads all of my pictures to my computer. It's super nice!

This last photo is me just playing around with my camera. I really like how the water almost looks like liquid silver or mercury or something!

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, we miss our tramp. It's great exercise, too...for those who can control their bladder.

okmft said...

The flower picture is BEAUTIFUL!!! Very nice job.
- Geoff