OK, I think it's great that you get to get away AGAIN and spend time with your best friend! But am I reading that pic right? Does that say GAY Men's Chorus? What's up with that? LOL
I haven't been to Jersey in 23 years. I'll bet it's very different. Take lots of photos. :>)
hahahhaha! I LOVE it!Did you get to see them? hehehhehe
Your husband and kiddos are coming over for dinner tonight!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK, I think it's great that you get to get away AGAIN and spend time with your best friend! But am I reading that pic right? Does that say GAY Men's Chorus? What's up with that? LOL
I haven't been to Jersey in 23 years. I'll bet it's very different. Take lots of photos. :>)
hahahhaha! I LOVE it!
Did you get to see them? hehehhehe
Your husband and kiddos are coming over for dinner tonight!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment