Aspen got a Barbie Girls MP3 player for her birthday. My husband, loving all things techie, just had to be the one that helped her fill it with music! I think he just liked how the fake earrings from the ear buds looked on him!
How is Aspen liking her Barbie Girl? My girls stopped using theres. The stinkers. They are now into the whole Webkins thing and I think I'm going to STRANGLE them!
5 comments:
Omigosh. I always SUSPECTED that Geoff was a Barbie girl. I just didn't want to be the one to "out" him. Let him know we all love him anyway.
Geoff is just a FUN guy!!!
Did you photoshop make-up on him? He looks like he's wearing blush...
I did photoshop a little but only to lighten the photo and take some glare off. No make-up.
How is Aspen liking her Barbie Girl? My girls stopped using theres. The stinkers. They are now into the whole Webkins thing and I think I'm going to STRANGLE them!
Post a Comment