6/13/2008

Flashback Friday

Whoa, Nellie! My grandmother made these for us for Christmas 2002:

Can you guess what they are? I'll give you a hint... they're not meant for your head... or your back!

Photographed: Top photo (L) Me, (R) Terra (my little sis)

Center and bottom photos Aspen.

Hee hee hee... this will be fun. Come on everybody... play along!!!!

post signature

9 comments:

Cindi M said...

It makes a perfect porcupine costume, but you say it's not for your back.

Those things took a lot of work! I have no guess for their actual use.

The Wagoner Gang said...

WOULD IT BE A RUG OR A TOILET LID COVER??? I DON'T KNOW...

Cindi M said...

I'm going to make another guess. I'm going to say it's for dusting, maybe ceilings??

Unknown said...

I can't even BEGIN to imagine what that's for. They just look...wrong. But I agree with Cindi, looks like a lot of work went into making them!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say "Thank You" for stopping by DS101 - you are the lucky winner of our SMJ $25 GC contest!!

Please email me at thelegacylady at gmail.com with your info! Thanks!

Unknown said...

For the love of Pete, WHAT IS IT?!??!

Terra said...

You know, the REALLY funny thing is...I received one, and I don't even remember what it was for!!! Is it a placemat? Can you imagine putting your dinner on that? : )

dottie said...

I was going to say a ceiling fan blade duster, going out on a limb since it's one of "those" things you seem to own!

Unknown said...

LOL!!!!!!! I can't believe Terra wore it on her head and doesn't even remember what it was for! How could you forget something like that?! It's those babies sucking out her brain cells...