AME!! CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?! I'm in total shock! I never win anything!! And I won a stinkin' trip to Mexico!! I can hardly believe it. The funny part is that I was standing in the kitchen with Aspen & Ainsley to hear whose name they were going to draw ( I had to explain to the girls that there were a lot of names in the drawing and my chances of winning were very slim) and when I heard my name I lost it!! I just couldn't believe it! I was screaming and jumping up and down and hugging the girls! I couldn't tell if the girls were scared of my reaction or embarrassed for me! So during the screaming fit they were trying to call me on my cell phone which was of course under my pillow (I use it as an alarm)! I ran into the bedroom to get it as Geoff scrambled for some paper and a pen to write down the phone # that I had to call them back on. They answered and told me I had won! I was just so excited! I was laughing and practically crying! They asked me who I was planning on taking with me and I told them that I REALLY wanted to take my best friend Shelley but I didn't think that my husband would ever forgive me!! Anyway, I was asked to come down tomorrow morning for a live interview on the air and to take some pictures! I just can't believe this. Too surreal. One more fun thing - when they called my phone they left a message on my voice mail letting me know that I had won so I asked Geoff if there was anyway to record that to some type of sound byte for my blog. He said there was a way. So, I will post it here when he gets that done!
The picture above is of the resort where we will be staying. Here are a few more photos of the place! I think it's totally hilarious that they even have a Wal-mart there!!





PS I don't think that I've ever used that many exclamation marks in any of my posts! Hee! Hee!
Print Page
5 comments:
Yahoo! I'm so exited for you! That kinda stuff never happens! Lucky girl..have fun in Mexico! When's the big trip?
Steph, you GOON! You crack me up and we're thrilled for you guys :) I love hearing you tell this story, lol. It gets more animated everytime!!!!
YEAAAAAAAAA! I certainly hope nothing terrible happens to Geoff in the meantime. That'd be such a shame if he couldn't go with you...
I am soooo happy for you Steph..You deserve it girl!! Keep ur head up good things come to those who wait!!!!
Jenn
Congrats on your trip, you guys are going to have the time of your lives!!!!
Anytime you crave Mexican, just holler!!!
Post a Comment