3/26/2008

Family Portrait - Again

Something happened and my picture disappeared so here I have it and I played around with it a little!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LIKE it! I especially like the sepia one. Ainsley looks adorable, of course, and once again Aspen looks like a mini super-model. That girls is freakishly photogenic. I like the bare feet, too!

Unknown said...

By the way, "me" is Shelley. Looks like Dave's been messing with the settings again!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!! they are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Steph they are sooo good.. when u sending them out!??? YOu have such a beautiful family!!!!
Jenn

kimhumpherys said...

Your girls expressions are priceless! They're little models! Such a cute family!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Holy CRAP!

Now that you have a pic of everyone together ... you have a big family!
Usually everyone is running around and you never notice but oh my gosh the pick totally makes your family look big. !

Look Ive rewritten the big butt song below now its the big family song.

Intro:
oh my gosh becky look at her family
it is so big
they look like one of those rap guys families.
But who understands those families they only have all those kids b'c they are like total
bunnies
I mean her family is just so big
I can't believe it is so happy and together
It's freakin great
Look she's just so ....
Happy

Corous:
like big families and i can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
When a family walks in with a tinny baby
And a icky thing on its face you get envy.
You wanna pull up tuff cause u noticed that family was cool.
Be for the diaper bag they are warring
i am hooked and i cant freakin stop staring
Oh family i wanna get with ya and take your picture
My homeboys try to tell me but that family u got makes me so
envy

Kids yeah u wanna role in my BMW (Big mormon wagon)
Everu kids gotta shout
Families got it on
Families got it on
Yeah family when it comes to free meals
Mcdonalds has nothing to do with my selection
So your momma drives a honda playing and work makes her crazy but cool
Doesnt have a clean seat in the back of her honda
U can do Curves or Relief society but please dont loose that family, some bothers
Wanna play that hard role and talk u that the kid has got to go and they try to toss it and
Leave it but i pull up quick to see it, so Jenny says your fat i'm not down
With that because your wallet is small and your kids are kicking and screaming
Dont woryy cuz you got it goin on.

you got a big family!
Its cool you take them to school
PB and jelly your baby is on his belly.
You dont care cuz you got it goin on.
oh crap now the toast is burnin and we dont have time for calls
family got it going on
oh yeah

family got it goin on.