For those of you who are
bugging the crap out of me patiently waiting for the Mexico recount - IT'S COMING! We got home on Thursday night and left to go to my dad's on Friday morning to pick-up my babies. We didn't get home until Sunday night late and it has been crazy ever since!! Laundry,
Pioneer Woman, Dishes,
Pioneer Woman, mopping,
Pioneer Woman... I've been a busy girl! (More on this later.) Plus, I'm teaching a class tonight for my church's women's group (Enrichment Meeting) and was up till 3 AM fine tuning all of the material that I've been collecting for the last month. I PROMISE - I will get around to posting the most beautiful pictures you've ever seen and make you all really jealous!
Until then, I thought you might enjoy these photos:

Ainsley was playing with our dress-up clothes. Her two front teeth are still coming in so it kind of looks like 'pirate' teeth!
If you are really biting your nails wanting more go read some of my older posts many of which will bring you great joy!!
3 comments:
So what did you do AFTER 3am? Why couldn't you blog THEN?!
Presumably people are "bugging the crap out of" you so you won't be full of crap. ;>)
Post a Comment