Saved to Draft
Andyn and I made the front page of the paper about two weeks ago. I'm just now getting around to posting about it! We live in a small 'city' (I use the term loosely) but even so, it has to be a slow news day if I made it on the front page!
After school I took the kids over to the park. Andyn could not get enough of this slide! I love how the static made her wisps of hair stand up! Not very flattering photo of me but who cares!
2 comments:
Yeah, photos like this are the bread and butter of small town newspapers like yours and mine. I shoot stuff like this all the time, and everyone loves it. Come to Ada and I'll put you on OUR front page. :>)
Dude! If I come to Ada...will this guy put me on the front page to? I want to be famous like you! hehehe. I was in the paper once. I was in kindergarten and I was making a snow angel in the snow. And yep!! I made the front page! Uh...it was also a small town. I think maybe even smaller than yours! And your pic is cute by the way! I love it! At least you had glasses on! hehehee
Post a Comment