3/27/2008

St. Patty's

Every year for St. Patrick's Day we (along with just about everybody else I know) color the food that we eat for dinner. I know not very original but the kids REALLY love this!! So here are some pics of the eggs, pancakes, and milk that we had for dinner!
Looks pretty disgusting but always turns out really fun!
After dinner we had Family Home Evening. Aspen did the lesson and the activity. She read the story of Samuel the Lamanite from the Book of Mormon how he stood on the wall preaching about the birth and death of Jesus Christ and that the people threw stones and shot arrows at him but could not knock him down. While she read the story we all got to throw pinto beans at Samuel (aka: army man) as he stood on the wall of rice krispie treats (green of course)! The kids loved it! Things got a little out of hand when Geoff started throwing the beans at ME! I captured it on video. The video was a little long so I split it in two. I won't be offended if you don't watch the whole thing... actually I'll never know! But it's REALLY funny at the end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the part when Aspens says, "You guys better be listening!"

amberd. said...

You guys are all GREENED out man! That food looks freaking nasty!!