3/17/2008

Splashing Queen

Andyn absolutely loves taking a bath! She gets so crazy when she splashes! Here's a really cute video:

This is a snapshot of the same experience. I actually thought this could also serve the purpose of showing you how beautiful my tub is! Gold. Isn't it lovely! Well, soon to be no more. I'm refinishing it this week. Geoff took all the tile down yesterday! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! It's like she intermittently says to herself, hey, I need to stir things up in here! Then she picks up the washcloth over and over and each time she looks at it like, what's THAT still doing here?

Simply Sarah said...

Stephanie -

Cute kids... I love checking out your blog! I am amazed that you find the time to blog almost everyday.

What software are you using for the digi pages that you had shown on here?

BTW - I am still looking for some paper for my blog. My email is sarahcabana@hotmail.com or cabanagirlsarah@gmail.com

Thank you -
Sarah
(Amber's older and bossy sister)

Cindi M said...

I like your idea "I LOVE comments" I might have to steal that one!

amberd. said...

dang funny. I actually read all your comments before making one. And I think the fact that Shelley pointed out the wash cloth thing to me made the video even funnier. I was busting up laughing and Craig who had headphones on kept looking over at me annoyed that I was laughing so loud! haha!