The little tubes of toothpaste came from an Enrichment Meeting at church. The lesson was on food storage and the lady teaching it had this big box of these and told us we could have as many as we wanted. I jokingly grabbed a huge handful in front of my friend Nancy and then put them back. When I got home I found all of these jammed into my purse! Thanks, Nancy!
This 'doohicky' is to flush the toilet. It's sitting right above the toilet on a ledge in the bathroom! And actually my friend Arlene got it right after I forced her and her husband to sit down at my computer and read my Mexico posts (the creeps don't read my blog... the nerve)! But since she didn't put in an official comment on the post she gets..... NOTHING! :)
Unfortunately, no clear winners so here's some love to you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment