10/10/2007
Blogging Binge
First off, I'd like to publicly thank Shelley for her dedication to my blog. Without you none of this would be possible. Second, I would like to apologize to all of my admiring fans out there who have been anxiously awaiting an update on my incredibly interesting life! I will try not to go so long without writing ever again. I have no idea what happened. I just got really busy and forgot. Thank goodness I take a lot of pictures. That is the only way I really remembered what has happened in the last 3 weeks! To make up for the lack of material published I have 16 posts in draft waiting for me to write about (they only have pictures right now)! Just for you guys! It's a Blog Binge!! I'll see how many I can get done before I go get the kids.
Print Page
Posted by
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Binge, baby, binge!
Post a Comment