10/08/2007

What the heck!?!

Hi everyone, Shelley here! Steph has been really busy lately so I am helping her out with her blog. I'm sure it will just be deleted so I'll have some fun with it! The reason she's been busy is first: two weekends ago the whole Gibson fam went to her dad's to visit Steph's family and celebrate Andyn and Geoff's birthdays. Since it was Andyn's first, it was a big deal, of course. Steph made an adorable sheep cake for Andyn and a pink pig cake for Geoff. (Now before you say anything, let it be known that Geoff wanted a pink cake because he likes strawberry cake)! Second, in Steph's "spare time" she has been working on new baby books for Andyn and Asher and will start on Aspen and Ainsley's soon. They will be given to the kids at Christmastime (shhh!) as a special gift but Steph has a deadline SOON that she HAS to get them done by...why, you ask? Can anyone say coupon? Steph got her hands on some very valuable Shutterfly coupons so she can make these baby books all for literally $7. I, by the way,did the same thing with Shutterfly and got only 3 books for the low low price of $90. Steph: Queen of the Bargain. She's the only person I know that can go shopping and come home with 2 new pairs of shoes, 3 sweaters, pearl earrings, a new purse, and a $10 rebate. The stores usually end up paying her to shop there. OK, I may be exaggerating a teeny bit, but not much. Just ask her about her new gazillion gig hard drive she got for $15! Speaking of shopping, Steph apparently allowed Geoff to accompany her while garage sale-ing this weekend and he talked her into buying a black light "for Halloween". Anyway, so far the only scary thing about this black light is the freaky invisible spots that you can see on your skin with it! Glad I'm not there to witness it! So, I'll wrap up for now. Hopefully Steph can finish those darn books and grace us with her blog updates soon!

No comments: