10/10/2007

Reason for Being So Busy

One of the reasons I have been so busy is because I'm an elected officer for my kids' elementary PSO group and our really big fund-raiser hit about three weeks ago. So I have spent MANY hours at the school working on that. This is what Andyn looked like for three days straight. This was taken in the school office.

Also I was snapping a couple of photos for Andyn's baby book and she wasn't really in a mood to have her picture taken. The following pic is of Rachel Shelton, Ainsley's 1st grade teacher, trying to smile big for the camera while Andyn was screaming! Stinker. A little bit later we had her happy and smiling at the front of the school and Rachel stood behind her and we snapped a quick one!

This little clip is of her laughing at my sweet friend Dottie. Dottie knows how to get her to smile!

No comments: