10/26/2007

The Inevitable

When you have 4 kids, it's only a matter of time until you forget one somewhere. Well, The Inevitable happened today. Asher gets out of school on Fridays at 11:30 instead of 2:30 and one of his teachers called my phone at 11:58. I thought for sure he had pooped his pants and they were calling to have me come get him. They wanted me to come get him alright. But he didn't poop his pants. It was just time to go. The good news is that she didn't upset that I wasn't there yet. She laughed hysterically when I confirmed that I had forgotten him. I'm glad she has a good sense of humor. The other good news is that Asher didn't even realize. They are always outside playing when I get there so he had no clue I forgot. He will one day... when he reads this blog. Needless to say, I set an alarm on my phone right away so it, hopefully, won't happen again! Print Page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My poor Asher!!!! You certainly didn't mention this to me today, only Andyn's antics!!

Just raggin on ya:)

Anonymous said...

LOL this is so funny cuz remember the days of when Ainsley went..At least he isnt the only one..It will be Andyns turn soon enough!!

Jenn!!